Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliament is completing today the adoption of the provincial elections law and questioning Jumaili

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament is completing today the adoption of the provincial elections law and questioning Jumaili Empty Parliament is completing today the adoption of the provincial elections law and questioning Jumaili

Post by Rocky Thu 03 Aug 2017, 3:30 am

Parliament is completing today the adoption of the provincial elections law and questioning Jumaili

Editorial Date: 2017/8/3

[Ayna-Baghdad]
    The House of Representatives will hold its regular session on Thursday.
    The agenda of the session includes "completing the vote on the draft provincial elections law and remaining 32 articles, voting on the draft law regulating the commercial agency, voting on the bill of the Iraqi Authority for Accreditation, and voting on the wording of a decision regarding retired and deceased members during the official working hours to distribute plots of land for their institutions" .
    And includes the "consideration of appeals submitted on the validity of the membership of some deputies, and the first reading of the proposed law of the first amendment to the law of the Judicial Supervision Commission No. 29 of 2016, and the first reading of the draft law on the rights of Turkmen."
    It also includes "questioning the Minister of Trade Agency [Salman Jumaili] by MP Nassif Nass" on corruption charges.
    A general theme for discussion on the formation of a special committee for Article 125 of the Constitution by MP Emad Juhanna, and the quarterly activity report of the Committee on Agriculture and Water And the Marshlands.
    It is noteworthy that the House of Representatives was scheduled to question the Minister of Planning and Trade Minister Salman Jumaili, on 13 May last, on charges related to "the mismanagement of the ministries of trade and planning and financial and administrative irregularities and waste of public funds," but the minister submitted a request to postpone the questioning because of Morocco, Egypt and Saudi Arabia at the time.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 02 Oct 2024, 1:23 pm