Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Out of bounds

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Out of bounds Empty Out of bounds

Post by Rocky Sun 06 Aug 2017, 2:17 am

Out of bounds

CAIRO -
    Egypt's
    foreign direct investment (FDI) is expected to rise in the fiscal year 2016-2017, which ended in June to about $ 8.7 billion, Egyptian Investment Minister Sahar Nasr said in a statement on Friday. With about $ 6.9 billion a year earlier, up nearly 26 percent. The statement quoted the minister as saying that FDI inflows during the next fiscal year 2017-2018 are expected to reach more than 10 billion dollars. Last year, Egypt signed a 12-billion-dollar loan agreement with the International Monetary Fund. It also freed its currency in an effort to attract investors once they played the country after the January 25 revolution.

Sydney,
    Australia's largest mortgage lender "involved in money laundering
    " , Australia's largest mortgage lender, has been charged with flagrant violations of anti-money laundering laws in the country. The Australian Financial Intelligence Agency (FIA) began its proceedings against the bank on Thursday after charges of 53,700 violations.
    The proceedings are directly related to the Bank's smart money deposit machines, which have been alleged to have been used in money laundering by criminal gangs. The bank may face huge financial penalties for these abuses. The Australian Financial Operations Reporting and Analysis Center said that these machines facilitated the deposit of anonymous funds, since cardholders' data is not known to the Commonwealth Bank, unless the cardholder is an agent of the bank. The machines allow the deposit of A $ 20,000 (US $ 15,845,000) in each cash transaction, and there are no limits to daily financial transactions.

http://almadapaper.net/ar/news/534150/%D8%AE%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%AC-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AD%D8%AF%D9%88%D8%AF

Current date/time is Wed 01 May 2024, 8:17 pm