Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trump 's doubts surround one of his associates by leaking information about the White House

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trump 's doubts surround one of his associates by leaking information about the White House Empty Trump 's doubts surround one of his associates by leaking information about the White House

Post by Rocky Sun 13 Aug 2017, 4:14 am

Trump 's doubts surround one of his associates by leaking information about the White House

10:00 - 13/08/2017

US President Alex Trump has told his close associates of his suspicions about his adviser, Benonne, by leaking information about White House officials.

"Trump was not happy about the close cooperation between his adviser Benon and Bloomberg Business reporter, Josh Green," Axius quoted sources as saying. "Benon is the main initiator of the leaks that affected national security adviser Herbert McMaster."

"Trump is fed up with Benon's promotion, especially as this adviser has refused this week to join the presidential team that accompanied the White House president to the Presidential Golf Club in Damenster, New Jersey," the paper said. Ending / 25

http://www.almaalomah.com/2017/08/13/184026/

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 8:09 pm