Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Kuwait raises its US bond balance to $ 31.8 billion

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Kuwait raises its US bond balance to $ 31.8 billion Empty Kuwait raises its US bond balance to $ 31.8 billion

Post by Rocky Thu 17 Aug 2017, 3:36 am

Kuwait raises its US bond balance to $ 31.8 billion

Recent US Treasury Department data showed that Kuwait increased its US bond holdings last June by $ 200 million, bringing Kuwait's holdings of US bonds to $ 31.8 billion from $ 31.6 billion in May, the newspaper Al-Anbaa reported on Thursday.
    Kuwait returned to buying US bonds during May and June, after Kuwait's $ 1 billion sale of treasury bills last April.
    Kuwait has raised its holdings of US bonds since the beginning of 2017 by $ 3.1 billion, an increase of 110 percent.
    Kuwait's total holdings in the US are $ 3.34 billion in short-term bonds and about $ 28.4 billion in long-term treasury bonds.
    Kuwait's treasury bonds account for about 5.3 percent of its total foreign assets,
    Moody ' s credit rating by about $ 500 billion, and managed by the wealth of Kuwait 's sovereign fund. And reached US bond yields maturities of 10 years to 2.27 percent, while US bond yields stood at maturity of 5 years about 1.83 percent, while amounting to maturity of 30 years at 2.8 percent.
    It is worth mentioning , Kuwait has sold, in the middle of last March, bonds in international markets worth $ 8 billion, at an interest rate reached 2.88 percent, to slice $ 3.5 billion,
    maturing in 2022, and another segment worth 4.5 billion dollars , an interest rate of 3.61 percent and maturing in 2027.
    and occupies China ranked first in the list of the largest holders of treasury bonds With a US $ 1.14 trillion holding in US bonds, with Japan owning about $ 1 trillion,
    and the sovereign wealth fund of Norway, the world's largest sovereign wealth fund, raised its holdings of US bonds to 53.

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=8686

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 11:45 am