Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Mr. Hakim calls for political forces and personalities which will sign the code of honor that they a

chouchou
    chouchou

Mr. Hakim calls for political forces and personalities which will sign the code of honor that they a Empty Mr. Hakim calls for political forces and personalities which will sign the code of honor that they a

Post by chouchou Wed 18 Sep 2013, 12:04 pm

[ltr]Mr. Hakim calls for political forces and personalities which will sign the code of honor that they are honest with themselves and their audience.[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

{Baghdad: Euphrates News} 

Called Mr. Ammar al-Hakim, head of the Supreme Islamic Iraqi Council, the political forces and personalities that will sign the Charter of the national honor to be honest with themselves and their audience and be signing the result of a deep conviction that there is no substitute for common action and sit at the dialogue table to resolve the dilemmas. 

[ltr]He stressed during his speech at the Cultural Forum weekly on Wednesday on the need to carry the signatories to the responsibilities of the historical and moral each step يخطونها any convention sign them, they returned the leaders' meeting and signing a document of honor step pour into the path away from the chaos and the intersection and help to work the principle of freezing crises which called him at a time earlier.

He reiterated his support for each step in this direction and from any point of issue, noting that the purpose of freezing crises is to make the political forces united particular challenges facing Iraq, stressing prepared to deal with all the storms that ravaged the walls of home Vbaltahabb build the nation and Baltharb Npelet, valuing the important role played by the Vice President Khaddiralkhozai-. ended

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 14 May 2024, 3:55 pm