Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliament votes on candidates for membership of tribal disputes committee in Basra

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament votes on candidates for membership of tribal disputes committee in Basra Empty Parliament votes on candidates for membership of tribal disputes committee in Basra

Post by Rocky Tue Aug 22, 2017 3:55 am

Parliament votes on candidates for membership of tribal disputes committee in Basra

Political Since 2017-08-22 at 00:40 (Baghdad time)

Baghdad Mawazine News
    The agenda of the House of Representatives in its meeting on Tuesday to vote on candidates for membership of the Committee of Tribal conflicts in the governor of Basra, which lives on difficult days after the escape of its governor accused of corruption cases and imprisoned the President of the Board of Governors on corruption charges.
    A statement issued by the House of Representatives received / Mawazin News / a copy of it that the agenda included "the vote on candidates for membership of the Committee on tribal conflicts in the province of Basra."
    It also included "voting on candidates for membership of the investigative committee regarding the kidnapped".
    He pointed out that "will be considered appeals filed on the health of the membership of some gentlemen deputies."
    The House of Representatives will present "the report of the draft law on the ratification of the agreement to accelerate cooperation in the economic and energy affairs between the Government of the Republic of Iraq and the Government of the Republic of Korea, which is submitted by the Committee on Foreign Relations, the Committee on Oil and Energy, the Committee on Economy and Investment."
    The "Quarterly Activity Report of the Committee on Agriculture, Water and Marshlands" will also be presented tomorrow.
    The session will witness tomorrow "recommendations of the Committee of Civil Society Institutions after hosting the governor of Baghdad and members of the provincial council."
    is over

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed May 08, 2024 6:09 am