Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Jubouri: Encouraging the diversification of Iraq's resources does not mean going to the retirement o

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Jubouri: Encouraging the diversification of Iraq's resources does not mean going to the retirement o Empty Jubouri: Encouraging the diversification of Iraq's resources does not mean going to the retirement o

Post by Rocky Mon 28 Aug 2017, 6:50 am

Jubouri: Encouraging the diversification of Iraq's resources does not mean going to the retirement of employees and retirees

Monday 28 August

Speaker of parliament Saleem al-Jubouri said on Monday that encouraging the diversion of Iraq's resources does not mean going for the salaries of employees and retirees, stressing the need to look for other sources to boost income.

"Iraq should not rely solely on the fixed resources of oil, but there should be encouragement to the private sector in a clear and frank way," Jubouri told a news conference in Baghdad and attended by Alsumaria News.

"The diversification of Iraq's resources and the encouragement of the private sector does not mean also going to the retirement of employees and retirees, but must be maintained and look for other outlets that we can increase the income."

The House of Representatives, voted on the fourth of December 2016 on the deduction of 3.8% of the salaries of employees and retirees within the general budget for 2017 because of the low oil prices, which affected the Iraqi federal budget.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 26 Jun 2024, 7:19 am