Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The world is waking up to a "nuclear explosion" in North Korea

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The world is waking up to a "nuclear explosion" in North Korea Empty The world is waking up to a "nuclear explosion" in North Korea

Post by Rocky Sun 03 Sep 2017, 2:18 am

The world is waking up to a "nuclear explosion" in North Korea

Editorial Date: 2017/9/3

(Reuters) - The world agreed on Sunday morning to a sixth nuclear test by North Korea that caused an earthquake measuring more than 6 on the Richter scale, the Japanese government confirmed.
    Tokyo said the tremors observed in North Korea were caused by a "nuclear explosion".
    South Korea said the epicenter was close to a nuclear site in North Korea.
    It said the quake was "artificial," adding that it was probably due to a nuclear test conducted by North Korea Sunday morning.
    Minutes after the first quake, China announced it had detected a new 4.6 magnitude earthquake in North Korea caused by a landslide.
    North Korea has said it has developed a more advanced nuclear weapon with "great destructive power" and Kim Jong-un has been testing a hydrogen bomb that could be loaded onto a new intercontinental ballistic missile.
    Under its leader Kim Jong-un, North Korea has worked to build nuclear weapons and long-range ballistic missiles in defiance of UN sanctions and international pressure.

http://alforatnews.com/modules/news/article.php?storyid=149254

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 6:28 pm