Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Moscow accuses Washington of "bullying" and vows to retaliate

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Moscow accuses Washington of "bullying" and vows to retaliate Empty Moscow accuses Washington of "bullying" and vows to retaliate

Post by Rocky Mon 04 Sep 2017, 9:38 am

Moscow accuses Washington of "bullying" and vows to retaliate

Monday 4 September

said Sergei Ryabkov, Russian Deputy Foreign Minister, US authorities searched diplomatic facilities Russian, as "bullying state" unprecedented and prolonged on the basis of international law, while vowing to respond.

"The inspection of our consulate in San Francisco and the two commercial offices in Washington and New York is displeasing, " Ryabkov said in a press statement. "The Americans are demonstrating that everything is fine and they are manipulating the words to cover the content of their policy, when they claim that what is going on is losing and touring. Check out both, it's inspections. "
    America decides to close consulate and Russian diplomatic missions
    Russia's delegate to the United Nations: Russian-American relations are at the bottom

He added, "We have never seen the basic provisions of international law so arrogant and provocative in all aspects, in the past appeared the term" state support for terrorism, and I tend to call what is happening with the state bullying. "

The Russian diplomat pointed out that the absorption of what happened requires "When we are surprised by the bullying, it is usually difficult to imagine the appropriate response, but we will find this response," he said, adding

that the FBI carried out inspections at the three Russian diplomatic facilities, from the US side last Saturday.

The security men and a hardware still US jurisdiction are present in the building of the Russian Consulate in San Francisco, although the building is a private property for Russia .

http://www.alsumaria.tv/news/214768/%D9%85%D9%88%D8%B3%D9%83%D9%88-%D8%AA%D8%AA%D9%87%D9%85-%D9%88%D8%A7%D8%B4%D9%86%D8%B7%D9%86-%D8%A8%D9%85%D9%85%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%B3%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%80%D8%A8%D9%84%D8%B7%D8%AC%D8%A9-%D9%88%D8%AA%D8%AA%D9%88%D8%B9%D8%AF-%D8%A8%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%B1%D8%AF/ar

Current date/time is Wed 01 May 2024, 9:39 pm