Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

MOSCOW: Resolving North Korea's crisis is not punishable

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

MOSCOW: Resolving North Korea's crisis is not punishable Empty MOSCOW: Resolving North Korea's crisis is not punishable

Post by Rocky Tue 12 Sep 2017, 3:33 am

[size=30]MOSCOW: Resolving North Korea's crisis is not punishable[/size]
    12/09/2017 09:56 | Number of readings: 78
    font size:  MOSCOW: Resolving North Korea's crisis is not punishable Font_decrease  MOSCOW: Resolving North Korea's crisis is not punishable Font_enlarge
     MOSCOW: Resolving North Korea's crisis is not punishable Thumbnail.php?file=508_f53669355b_287791389
    Trend Press / Agencies

Russia's permanent representative to the United Nations, Vasily Nebenzia, said Russia would insist that the UN Security Council consider the Moscow-Beijing initiative on North Korea.

Russia called on all UN member states to make efforts to find ways for a political and diplomatic settlement of the situation on the Korean Peninsula, the Russian representative said on Tuesday.

"The threat posed by the growing threat of the Korean Peninsula is being removed not only by new sanctions, but by political means as well," said Nebenzia after the UN Security Council adopted new resolutions on North Korea.

The representative of Russia called on all Members of the United Nations to make efforts to find a way for a political and diplomatic settlement of the situation on the Korean peninsula.

"We call upon all members of the Security Council and all members of the United Nations to make concrete efforts, not by words but by deeds, to find a political and diplomatic settlement of the problem of the Korean peninsula," he said.

On Monday night, the Security Council adopted a collective resolution of 2375 to impose new sanctions against North Korea.

Current date/time is Fri 10 May 2024, 2:28 pm