Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Saudi Arabia and UAE discuss extension of Vienna agreement

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Saudi Arabia and UAE discuss extension of Vienna agreement Empty Saudi Arabia and UAE discuss extension of Vienna agreement

Post by Rocky Tue 12 Sep 2017, 4:15 am

Saudi Arabia and UAE discuss extension of Vienna agreement

BAGHDAD (Reuters) - 
    Kuwait's Minister of Energy, Khalid al-Faleh, has agreed with his UAE counterpart Suhail al-Mazroui to extend the agreement to cut world oil supplies after March 2018, the Saudi Energy Ministry said in a statement.
    During a meeting in Astana, Al-Faleh and Mazroui discussed the situation in the oil market and "expressed their satisfaction with the improvement of the fundamentals of the market." 
    "The company will inform customers and the market, on a monthly basis, of the actual changes to the shipping schedule in an effort to demonstrate transparency and enhance credibility on the UAE's commitment to target production," said Al Mazrouei.
    This came after al-Faleh also discussed the possibility of extending the Vienna agreement on the global reduction of oil supplies after March 2018 with his Venezuelan and Kazakh counterparts.
    The news is expected to have a positive impact on the crude market and lead to its rise.

Current date/time is Wed 01 May 2024, 11:29 pm