Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Committee of Experts: We await the return of the Kurds to Parliament to pass the candidates of the C

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Committee of Experts: We await the return of the Kurds to Parliament to pass the candidates of the C Empty Committee of Experts: We await the return of the Kurds to Parliament to pass the candidates of the C

Post by Rocky Mon 18 Sep 2017, 3:50 am

Committee of Experts: We await the return of the Kurds to Parliament to pass the candidates of the Commission

08:47 - 18/09/2017

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    The Committee of Parliamentary Experts on the selection of members of a new election commission, on Monday, the existence of a political consensus to pass the candidates of the Committee within the House of Representatives, indicating that the Committee is waiting for the return of Kurdish blocs to pass candidates.
     "The committee of experts completed its tasks and submitted the names of candidates for the presidency of the House of Representatives for inclusion in future meetings," said Jassem Mohammed Jaafar, a member of the committee.
    Jafar added that "the Committee of Experts chose candidates according to the required and agreed expertise to promote the work of the new Electoral Commission without any complexity."
    He explained that "the political trend is compatible on the passage of candidates, but some blocs insist on the presence of Kurdish forces within the session to ensure the fair representation of the components." Ending / 25 d

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 7:11 pm