Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

India describes Pakistan as "export factory for terrorism"

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

India describes Pakistan as "export factory for terrorism" Empty India describes Pakistan as "export factory for terrorism"

Post by Rocky Sun 24 Sep 2017, 4:00 am

[size=30]India describes Pakistan as "export factory for terrorism"[/size]
    24/09/2017 11:26 | Number of readings: 1
    font size: India describes Pakistan as "export factory for terrorism" Font_decrease India describes Pakistan as "export factory for terrorism" Font_enlarge
    India describes Pakistan as "export factory for terrorism" Thumbnail.php?file=59c7355d95a59759578b4569_637060265
    Trend Press / Agencies
    India responded angrily to Pakistan's claims that New Delhi had committed atrocities in the Kashmir region, saying that while India had made great progress, all that Pakistan had achieved was the reputation of exporting terrorism.

During a session of the United Nations General Assembly's annual meeting yesterday, Sushma Swaraj, India's foreign affairs minister, objected to the allegations made by Prime Minister Shahid Khakan Abbasi a few days ago when he accused India of sponsoring terrorism and violating human rights.

"The audience had one note: Look who's talking!" She said. "A country that is the world's biggest source of destruction and death has become a hero of hypocrisy when he preached humanity from this podium."

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 12:42 am