Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Oil prices are down after a strong rally

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Oil prices are down after a strong rally Empty Oil prices are down after a strong rally

Post by Rocky Mon 02 Oct 2017, 3:49 am

Oil prices are down after a strong rally

Oil prices are down after a strong rally 2706
    Oil prices are down after a strong rally Text Oil prices are down after a strong rally Html Oil prices are down after a strong rally Print
    Oil prices are down after a strong rally Arrow Arab and international
    Economy News _ Baghdad
    Oil prices fell on Monday in early Asian trading after a gain of 20 percent in the third quarter after a survey showed a slight rise in OPEC production in September.
    US crude fell two years to $ 51.65 a barrel, and US benchmark crude on Friday posted its biggest quarterly rise since the second quarter in 2016, the longest weekly gain since January.
    Brent crude for December delivery dipped six cents to $ 56.73 a barrel.
    Brent crude for November delivery rose 13 cents to $ 57.54 a barrel on Friday, a third-quarter gain of nearly 20 percent, the biggest rise in five quarters. That was the biggest increase in the third quarter since 2004.
    Brent hit its highest level in more than two years at the beginning of last week and recorded its fifth largest weekly gain, respectively. Higher prices boosted demand from US refineries, which resumed operations after Hurricane Hurricane shut down. 

http://economy-news.net/content.php?id=9219

Current date/time is Fri 26 Jul 2024, 10:40 pm