Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Saudi Arabia congratulates Iraq on the 85th anniversary of its independence

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Saudi Arabia congratulates Iraq on the 85th anniversary of its independence Empty Saudi Arabia congratulates Iraq on the 85th anniversary of its independence

Post by Rocky Tue 03 Oct 2017, 3:07 am

Saudi Arabia congratulates Iraq on the 85th anniversary of its independence

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Baghdad - Journal News
    On Tuesday, October 3, 2017, Saudi Arabia congratulated the President of the Republic of Iraq, Fuad Masoum, on the 85th anniversary of the independence of Iraq.
    "The Custodian of the Two Holy Mosques King Salman Bin Abdul Aziz Al Saud sent a cable of congratulations to the President of Iraq on the occasion of his country's independence," the Saudi Press Agency said.
    "In his name and the name of the people and government of the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia, I extend my sincere congratulations and best wishes for the health and happiness of Iraq and the government."
    Tuesday, October 3, 2017, coincides with the 85th anniversary of Iraq's independence from Britain in 1932.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 8:10 pm