Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Dead and wounded in an incident run over to American soldiers

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Dead and wounded in an incident run over to American soldiers Empty Dead and wounded in an incident run over to American soldiers

Post by Rocky Sat 07 Oct 2017, 4:34 am

Dead and wounded in an incident run over to American soldiers Irq_1734736420_1507360337

Dead and wounded in an incident run over to American soldiers

Dead and wounded in an incident run over to American soldiers Irq_1734736420_1507360337

Two US soldiers were killed and six others injured when a pickup truck on Friday night stormed a crowd of soldiers at the Fort Jackson, South Carolina training base.

The al-Qaeda leadership said the car, which was not identified, did not crash, and that two of the wounded were in critical condition, as well as the two dead.

The Fort Jackson military command did not give any further details about the incident, whether there were suspicions of terrorist motives behind it, or just a normal run-off.

According to official microblogging on Twitter, the center's commander, Major General Pete Johnson, began an investigation into the incident. He expressed his condolences to the victims of this tragedy. Finished

http://aynaliraqnews.com/index.php?aa=news&id22=83664

Current date/time is Sat 07 Sep 2024, 6:47 pm