Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

12 US soldiers wounded in Romania

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

12 US soldiers wounded in Romania Empty 12 US soldiers wounded in Romania

Post by Rocky Sun 23 Jul 2017, 2:23 pm

12 US soldiers wounded in Romania

23/07/2017

Twelve US soldiers were injured Sunday during parachute jumps during the Swift Response 17-1 exercise in Romania at the moment and were taken to the hospital immediately.
    The incident occurred at the base of Kimbia Turzi. The Americans suffered bruises and injuries of varying severity and were taken to a nearby military hospital. The hospital administration announced that 11 of the injured had left the hospital today and only one soldier remained in the spine and could be discharged soon.
    For his part, the representative of the US Army Command Brent Williams told Agerpres that participation in such exercises and exercises carries some risks.
    He noted that the Pentagon is seriously considering every incident, no matter how simple, and that only 12 out of 500 (participants in the exercise) were injured, which could be considered acceptable.
    It is known that the exercises began on Friday at 23:00. Among the tasks were the parachuting of 500 soldiers and landing at the Luna military base in Kimbia Turzi.
    Parachuting was carried out on 9 Hercules C130 military transport aircraft with equipment and on Saturday morning, the surprise attack was trained. Jh

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/173875.html

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 10:34 pm