Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

US study reveals Iraqi oil reserves worldwide

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

US study reveals Iraqi oil reserves worldwide Empty US study reveals Iraqi oil reserves worldwide

Post by Rocky Sat 14 Oct 2017, 9:33 am

US study reveals Iraqi oil reserves worldwide
      Saturday, October 14, 2017 at 11:27 AM (795 views)
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]US study reveals Iraqi oil reserves worldwide

Baghdad / Sky Press

Iraq ranked fifth in terms of proven oil reserves worldwide, with a 142.50 billion barrels.

According to a study prepared by the site "Insider Manki" US, and published recently, Iraq ranked fifth with a reserve of 142.50 billion barrels, ahead of Kuwait and the UAE.

The report was based on data from the annual statistical bulletin of OPEC, the US Energy Information Administration, the World Bank and the annual publication of BP.

Venezuela topped more than 300 billion barrels of proven oil reserves, followed by Saudi Arabia with more than 266 billion, Canada with 169.71 billion barrels, Iran with 158.4 billion, Iraq with 142.50 billion, Kuwait then the United Arab Emirates with 97.8 percent. Billion barrels.

The study also noted that unlike the top 10 countries, Nigeria, Kazakhstan, China, Qatar, Brazil and Algeria ranked 11th to 16th respectively.

It is worth mentioning that Iraq is the second largest oil producer in the Organization of "OPEC" after Saudi Arabia, producing fields in the southern region where most of the Iraqi oil, which recorded exports during the month of December last record high. 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 2:39 pm