Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Russia: Dismantling terrorist cells belonging to Da'is in Moscow

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Russia: Dismantling terrorist cells belonging to Da'is in Moscow Empty Russia: Dismantling terrorist cells belonging to Da'is in Moscow

Post by Rocky Sun 15 Oct 2017, 2:51 am

[size=30]Russia: Dismantling terrorist cells belonging to Da'is in Moscow[/size]
    15/10/2017 09:44 | Number of readings: 42
    font size:  Russia: Dismantling terrorist cells belonging to Da'is in Moscow Font_decrease  Russia: Dismantling terrorist cells belonging to Da'is in Moscow Font_enlarge
     Russia: Dismantling terrorist cells belonging to Da'is in Moscow Thumbnail.php?file=Moroccan_security_forces_667995633

[rtl]Trend Press / Agencies[/rtl]

[rtl]The Russian National Counter-Terrorism Committee (CTC) reported on Sunday the arrest of a loyal cell loyal to Udhub Luhbiya in Moscow and the Russian fortress of Qala .[/rtl]

[rtl]According to the information center of the Commission in a statement that the Russian Federal Security Service in cooperation with the Ministry of the Interior discovered and dismantled a cell of elements calling on the terrorist on October 13 and 14, where the arrest of four members of the "sleeping cell" in Moscow and the fortress of Qala, all of the descendants of Dagestan .[/rtl]

[rtl]The statement said that the detainees are currently giving detailed confessions about their contacts with the elements of the envoys of Daqash, as well as preparing terrorist attacks using explosive devices and white weapons on the territory of the Republic of Dagestan in crowded places during major public events, as well as the assassination attempts of officers and soldiers .[/rtl]

[rtl]Russian security forces were able to find two terrorist hideouts, three of which were ready for use .[/rtl]

[rtl]http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/186498.html
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 11:35 pm