Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

What is the truth of the 20 billion euros stored at the airport in Moscow, whether belonging to the

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

What is the truth of the 20 billion euros stored at the airport in Moscow, whether belonging to the  Empty What is the truth of the 20 billion euros stored at the airport in Moscow, whether belonging to the

Post by Rocky Fri 26 Sep 2014, 7:48 am

What is the truth of the 20 billion euros stored at the airport in Moscow, whether belonging to the buried deep «Saddam»? 

Still the issue of the billions stored in the Moscow airport 6 years ago did not find a solution in spite of the arrival of several people who claimed it to them, what led Russian authorities to believe that they belonged to Saddam Hussein.

According to the newspaper «Daily Mail» British the 20 billion euros in cash and arrived at the Moscow airport 6 years ago did not carry specific data, prompting the authorities to save this amount within the store at the airport and under constant guard, especially since a large amount came in boxes of wood, where each distributed 100 million to fund bringing the total to 200 funds.

The newspaper added that the tax authorities in Russia announced the existence of this amount and asked the owner to access to pick it up, where he arrived several people but none of them could not provide data to convince that this amount back to him.

This prompted the authorities, according to some information that these billions belonging to former Iraqi president Saddam Hussein, especially the presence of information he transferred $ 9 billion Lior after his overthrow to Germany using NAC diplomatically, however the question remains on the table about 11 billion and where it came from and how it was converted whistleblower to Russia.

It remains another possibility that this amount back to the Russian mafia or Russian officials and there is a real threat to their lives, and this is what prevents them from going to the receipt of this amount.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 9:30 pm