Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Maliki discusses with his Kuwaiti counterpart issues of mutual interest and bilateral relations

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Maliki discusses with his Kuwaiti counterpart issues of mutual interest and bilateral relations Empty Maliki discusses with his Kuwaiti counterpart issues of mutual interest and bilateral relations

Post by Rocky Thu 03 Oct 2013, 4:30 am

Maliki discusses with his Kuwaiti counterpart issues of mutual interest and bilateral relations

Thursday, 03 October 1 / Okrudolf 2013 10:34

[Follow-up - where]

Prime Minister Nuri al-Maliki by telephone with the Kuwaiti Prime Minister Jaber Mubarak Al-Hamad Al-Sabah bilateral relations between the two countries.

And witnessed the official relations between Iraq and Kuwait described the positive development during the past few months, to end the outstanding issues between the two countries, especially after the withdrawal of Iraq from international sanctions imposed on it in the seventh item, by the UN Security Council.

At the news agency, seen by all of Iraq [where] that "al-Maliki on Wednesday phoned his Kuwaiti counterpart Jaber Mubarak Al-Hamad Al-Sabah was through contact and exchanged views on a number of topics of common interest as well as ways of strengthening bilateral relations between the two countries."

Kuwait had announced in 26 of the last month named its ambassador in Azerbaijan Ghassan Al-Zawawi ambassador to Iraq, replacing its ambassador ended his works to the insured, who will return to the Cabinet of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Kuwait in preparation for retirement. Ended.

http://translate.google.com/translate?sl=ar&tl=en&js=n&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.alliraqnews.com%2Findex.php%3Foption%3Dcom_content%26view%3Darticle%26id%3D101717%3A2013-10-03-07-34-27%26catid%3D41%3A2011-04-08-17-27-21%26Itemid%3D86

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 12:56 pm