Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Tehran is putting an alternative budget in the event of Washington's withdrawal from the nuclear de

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Tehran is putting an alternative budget in the event of Washington's withdrawal from the nuclear de Empty Tehran is putting an alternative budget in the event of Washington's withdrawal from the nuclear de

Post by Rocky Mon 23 Oct 2017, 2:44 am

[size=30]Tehran is putting an alternative budget in the event of Washington's withdrawal from the nuclear deal[/size]
    23/10/2017 10:26 | Number of readings: 1
    font size:  Tehran is putting an alternative budget in the event of Washington's withdrawal from the nuclear de Font_decrease  Tehran is putting an alternative budget in the event of Washington's withdrawal from the nuclear de Font_enlarge
     Tehran is putting an alternative budget in the event of Washington's withdrawal from the nuclear de Thumbnail.php?file=13960522001509_Test_PhotoI_258983557
    [rtl]Trend Press / Tehran[/rtl]

[rtl]The head of Iran's Planning and Budget Organization, Mohammad Baqir Nobkhat, that the organization will provide an alternative plan for the budget in the event of a US withdrawal from the nuclear agreement. "[/rtl]
    [rtl]"Nobakht presented a report to the Iranian Shura Council on Monday on the draft budget for the next fiscal year (beginning 20 March 2018) during an open session of the Council."[/rtl]
    [rtl]He stressed that there will be an alternative budget project in the event of the withdrawal of the United States from the nuclear agreement, to neutralize the drafting of the budget of any impediments and non-surprise of the US withdrawal potential.[/rtl]
    [rtl]He also explained the problems facing the preparation of the budget such as low oil prices, limited resources and obstacles.[/rtl]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 9:52 am