Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Agriculture: Approval of a plan to grow 4 million dunums of land

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Agriculture: Approval of a plan to grow 4 million dunums of land Empty Agriculture: Approval of a plan to grow 4 million dunums of land

Post by Rocky Tue 24 Oct 2017, 1:46 am

[ltr]Agriculture: Approval of a plan to grow 4 million dunums of land[/ltr]

Since 2017-10-24 at 09:33 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad Mawazine News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Ministry of Agriculture spokesman Hamid Nayef confirmed that the ministry approved a plan a few days ago to plant 4 million dunums of land under the agricultural plan.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Al-Naif said in a press statement that "the Ministry of Agriculture approved a plan a few days ago to grow 4 million dunums of land under the agricultural plan, in addition to the cultivation of 6 million acres, and this indicates that Iraq is progressing properly, as 10 million acres will be cultivated with different agricultural crops General ".[/ltr]
    [ltr]On the participation of the Ministry of Agriculture in the Baghdad International Fair, Al-Nayef said that "the wing of the Ministry of Agriculture stand at the Baghdad International Fair to display the products of the ministry to be informed by public opinion and to communicate with staff and researchers through friction and communication and view the exhibits each according to its competence."[/ltr]

[ltr]He added that "the active participation of Arab and foreign companies in the Baghdad International Fair for the current year shows the stability of security in Baghdad, which encouraged international companies to attend and participate this year, where 18 countries and 688 companies participated in various trade disciplines as well as a desire to conclude agreements between Arab and Iraqi companies" 29[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 06 Oct 2024, 10:54 am