Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Cabinet approves the release of farmers' dues for the past three years

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Cabinet approves the release of farmers' dues for the past three years Empty The Cabinet approves the release of farmers' dues for the past three years

Post by Rocky Wed 08 Nov 2017, 1:54 am

[ltr]The Cabinet approves the release of farmers' dues for the past three years[/ltr]

Since 2017-11-07 at 18:34 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad - Mawazine News[/ltr]
    [ltr]The cabinet approved on Tuesday the release of farmers' dues for the past three years, while agreeing to exempt contractors from the benefits of their loans.[/ltr]
    [ltr]"The cabinet has decided to agree to exempt contractors from the benefits of their loans," Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi said at his weekly press conference attended by Mawazine News.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Abadi added that "the Council of Ministers also agreed to release the dues of farmers for the past three years."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The Committee on Agriculture, Water and Marshlands, announced earlier, to send a letter to the Prime Minister Haider Abadi, and the Ministries of Trade and Finance, demanding to accelerate the implementation of the amendment of the federal budget law on the payment of dues of farmers for the three years (2014/2015/2016).[/ltr]
    [ltr]The Council of Ministers, on Tuesday of each week, a regular session, chaired by its President Haider Abadi, to discuss and vote on a set of laws included in its agenda. Ended 29/6 N[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Wed 01 May 2024, 7:53 pm