Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Riddles to test your brain.

ahill
    ahill
    All In Investor
    All In Investor

Riddles to test your brain. Empty Riddles to test your brain.

Post by ahill Wed 09 Oct 2013, 10:37 pm

Can you get all five ?.

1. A murderer is condemned to death. He has to choose between three rooms. The first is full of raging fires, the second is full of  assassins with loaded guns, and the third is full of lions that haven't eaten in 3  years.
     Which room is safest for him?

2. A woman shoots her husband. Then she holds him underwater for over  5 minutes. Finally, she hangs him. But 5 minutes later they both go out together and enjoy a wonderful dinner together. How can this be?

3. What is black when you buy it, red when you use it, and gray when  you throw it away?

4. Can you name three consecutive days without using the words Wednesday, Friday, or Sunday?

5. This is an unusual paragraph. I'm curious as to just how quickly  you can find out what is so unusual about it. It looks so ordinary and plain that you would think nothing is wrong with it. In fact, nothing is wrong  with it! It is highly unusual though. Study it and think about it, but you still  may not find anything odd. But if you work at it a bit, you might find out. 

THE ANSWERS TO ALL FIVE RIDDLES ARE BELOW:

Answers:
    1. The third room. Lions that haven't eaten in three years are dead. That one was easy, right?

2. The woman was a photographer. She shot a picture of her husband, developed it, and hung it up to dry (shot; held under water; and hung).

3. Charcoal, as used in barbecuing.

4. Sure you can name three consecutive days: yesterday, today, and tomorrow!

5. The letter 'E', which is the most common letter used in the  English language, does not appear even once in the paragraph.

cdn scrooge
    Understood Investor
    Understood Investor

Riddles to test your brain. Empty Re: Riddles to test your brain.

Post by cdn scrooge Thu 10 Oct 2013, 2:19 am

My brain is obviously tired since I only got two right.  LOL

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 7:23 pm