Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A member of the Economic Committee: Card state pave the national census Iraqis already in place with

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A member of the Economic Committee: Card state pave the national census Iraqis already in place with Empty A member of the Economic Committee: Card state pave the national census Iraqis already in place with

Post by Rocky Thu 10 Oct 2013, 4:32 am

A member of the Economic Committee: Card state pave the national census Iraqis already in place within its territory

10-10-2013 11:36 AM

Baghdad (news) .. Described member of the Economic Committee MP / coalition in Iraq / Nora Bijari, use Card system Iraq's national project of civilization, which reduces the burden and accumulation of administrative and routine during the completion of transactions. said Bijari (of the Agency news): The card is a national administrative system in place in the countries of the world, proposed by the Ministry of Planning to reduce congestion and obstruction in the completion of transactions in government departments instead of using the archives of the four. said: This card will pave the state census of citizens who are in Iraq actually, noting that about two million Iraqis are on the outside but no one uses their card ration on the inside, a kind of corruption. said: The Ministry of Planning presented this project to reduce the burden on state employees and the accumulation of administrative and routine during the completion of transactions of citizens. noted that the Minister of Planning Ali Shukri, announced that the card of national pave the starting Job number for each employee in circles State. / End / 5.. /

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 3:23 am