Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Water resources: The percentage of neighboring countries is not more than 50% from previous years

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Water resources: The percentage of neighboring countries is not more than 50% from previous years Empty Water resources: The percentage of neighboring countries is not more than 50% from previous years

Post by Rocky Thu 07 Dec 2017, 4:09 am

Water resources: The percentage of neighboring countries is not more than 50% from previous years
    December 07 2017 11:14 p
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.] resources accuse health of not interacting with the environment and provide a communication to the Secretariat[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Baghdad Post
    [size][rtl]

The Ministry of Water Resources stressed that the reason for the water shortage in the southern province is the lack of up from the neighboring countries, in addition to the excesses on quotas allocated to the provinces. 

The ministry spokesman Ali Radi said in a press statement: "The water scarcity of the southern provinces is due to lack of water from neighboring countries, as it does not exceed 50 percent of the rate of revenue for previous years, and as a result less water reservoirs in the Tigris and Euphrates rivers About the decline of rain ". 

The spokesman added: "The excesses that get the water quota, whether in the provinces or within one province, was and remains another reason in the water scarcity."
    "It is exaggerated statements, and despite the existence of water scarcity, which has worked and is still working by the ministry to address, but did not reach the level of large displacement."

[/rtl][/size]

Current date/time is Thu 03 Oct 2024, 9:24 pm