Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Speaker calls for calm in the Kurdistan region

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Speaker calls for calm in the Kurdistan region Empty Speaker calls for calm in the Kurdistan region

Post by Rocky Thu 21 Dec 2017, 1:47 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Speaker calls for calm in the Kurdistan region

 Baghdad / Range 

Speaker of the House of Representatives Salim Jubouri, yesterday, the Kurdistan Regional Government and demonstrators to calm and find solutions to the crises of the region through dialogue. He stressed that the protest should not exceed peaceful frameworks.
    "What is going on in Kurdistan should not go beyond the peaceful demonstration guaranteed by the constitution, and remain within the framework of the legitimate demands to improve services and provide a decent living," a statement by the Office of the Speaker of the House of Representatives (Mada) said. 
    "Demonstrations are a right of the people and a sound exercise through which rights can be claimed," he said. He stressed his stand "with the rights and demands of the people, whether in Kurdistan or in any part of the land of Iraq, not to exceed the methods of demonstration to violence and sabotage and endanger the lives of others."
    The statement added that the speaker of parliament "from the beginning was calling for serious and real dialogue in resolving all outstanding problems and crises as the best solution to end differences and agree on new mechanisms contribute to the development of the service reality of the citizen and improve living conditions." Jubouri called on all parties to "the need to calm and initiate real procedures for dialogue and attention quickly in everything that would provide a decent life for the Iraqi citizen."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 13 May 2024, 3:21 pm