Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi: The government is determined to support the private sector

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi: The government is determined to support the private sector Empty Abadi: The government is determined to support the private sector

Post by Rocky Thu Dec 21, 2017 4:51 am

[size=30]Abadi: The government is determined to support the private sector[/size]
    21/12/2017 09:09 | Number of readings: 140
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Trend Press / Baghdad

Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi affirmed the government's determination to support the private sector in order to raise the level of its performance and its participation in economic activity.

"During his meeting with the World Bank's Executive Director in the Arab region Mirza Hassan and his accompanying delegation, Al-Abbadi praised the great efforts exerted by the Bank to promote the development process in Iraq and to proceed with economic reform measures," the statement said.

He referred to "the government's determination to continue supporting the private sector and providing an enabling environment to increase its performance and participation in economic activity."

For his part, praised Mirza Hassan of the victories achieved by Iraq in the elimination of a daunting, indicating that the management of the World Bank is proud of the achievements of the Iraqi forces of a major victory was the wisdom of the prime ministers the role of the great achievement.

He stressed the readiness of the World Bank to support Iraq more than ever before, in order to achieve further economic development and development.

"The important role of the World Bank in preparation for the International Conference on Reconstruction in Kuwait," Abadi stressed, "stressing the importance of this conference, especially in the launch of major investment opportunities, as well as reconstruction projects."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat Apr 27, 2024 8:55 am