Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

US delegate: We will transfer our embassy to Jerusalem and will not prevent us from any decision

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

US delegate: We will transfer our embassy to Jerusalem and will not prevent us from any decision Empty US delegate: We will transfer our embassy to Jerusalem and will not prevent us from any decision

Post by Rocky Fri 22 Dec 2017, 1:29 am

[ltr]US delegate: We will transfer our embassy to Jerusalem and will not prevent us from any decision[/ltr]
    [ltr]Arab and international[/ltr]
     From 2017-12-21 at 20:14 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr]US delegate: We will transfer our embassy to Jerusalem and will not prevent us from any decision Ergerg[/ltr]
    [ltr]Mawazine News - Follow up[/ltr]
    [ltr]The UN representative in the United Nations, Nicky Hayley, considered the United Nations to be hostile to Israel, asserting that Washington would transfer its embassy to Jerusalem and would not be prevented from doing so by any decision.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Oglu Palestine and Turkey accuse Washington of "terrorizing states" ahead of the UN General Assembly session on Jerusalem[/ltr]
    [ltr]"We will send our embassy to Jerusalem and we believe that this is the right thing, regardless of what other countries think," Hayley said at a UN emergency session on Thursday over US President Donald Trump's decision.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Hayley explained that the Trump decision on Jerusalem reflects the will of the American people, adding that the vote will remain immortal in our minds and threatened to cut off financial support for anyone who will stand against the US decision.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Hayley explained that the US Embassy will be located in Jerusalem, and this is what the American people decided, noting that the United States is the largest contributor to the UN budget.[/ltr]
    [ltr]"I must defend the sovereignty of the United States. The United States is the largest contributor to the United Nations and its institutions. We are doing this to advance our values, and when we participate, this is for the benefit of the entire world."[/ltr]
    [ltr]"We offer education and food to the poor, and we maintain our sense of responsibility. This is the American way. When we are very kind with the United Nations, we have legitimate expectations that this American effort is respected and when we are attacked, it means that the state that attacks us does not respect us," Hayley said.[/ltr]

[ltr]https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mawazin.net%2F%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AC%D8%A8%D9%88%D8%B1%D9%8A-%D9%8A%D8%AA%D9%88%D8%AC%D9%87-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%89-%D8%A7%D9%8A%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%86-%D8%A8%D9%86%D8%A7-%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%89-%D8%AF%D8%B9%D9%88%D8%A9-%D8%B1%D8%B3%D9%85%D9%8A%D8%A9%2F%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A9&edit-text=
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:51 am