Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: Officials sentenced to corruption cases serving their sentence in the Green Zone!

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: Officials sentenced to corruption cases serving their sentence in the Green Zone! Empty Deputy: Officials sentenced to corruption cases serving their sentence in the Green Zone!

Post by Rocky Sun 24 Dec 2017, 7:37 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Deputy: Officials sentenced to corruption cases serving their sentence in the Green Zone!

A former deputy has revealed the detention of officials accused of corruption in a security center inside the government box in the Green Zone in Baghdad, who were sentenced to prison terms.
    The former deputy of the coalition of Sunni forces, Mohammed Salman al-Tai said that he found former Baghdad Secretary Saber al-Issawi and the head of the Basra provincial council Sabah al-Bazzouni and former governor of Diyala Omar al-Hamiri and a number of other Iraqi officials are in a security center prepared as a prison for ministers and senior government officials who are sentenced by the Iraqi judiciary The former deputy of the Iraqi Prime Minister Haider Abadi said that hundreds of files are ready, and senior officials will be behind bars soon, pointing out that decisions to fight corruption will hit the Iraqi street.Al-Taie said that he learned through the interview with Abbadi that money experts from Britain and the United States and specialized international organizations carefully studied the files of corruption and followed the movement of Iraqi money since 2003 and seized the amounts smuggled and examined the reconstruction contracts and created transactions involving fraud or bribes were all Files to the Iraqi courts, which will be considered successively in a short period.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 02 Oct 2024, 10:27 am