Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Alliance of Forces expects weak participation in the upcoming elections

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Alliance of Forces expects weak participation in the upcoming elections Empty The Alliance of Forces expects weak participation in the upcoming elections

Post by Rocky Fri 29 Dec 2017, 2:18 am

The Alliance of Forces expects weak participation in the upcoming elections

10:52 - 29/12/2017
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ...
    The leader of the coalition of Iraqi forces, Talal Hussein al-Zobaie, on Friday, that the participation rate in the next elections and if it is scheduled in May next year will be weak and will not bear fruit in the event of the survival of the security situation and the situation of the displaced on what is now.
    "The elections are the expression of the people's choice of the legitimacy of the authority and its acceptances," Zobaie said in a statement. "It is essential that the country be secure and its citizens are stable so that the results are good and come with deputies and real representatives of the people.
    "Many residents of the western areas are still displaced to other provinces and will not be able to return to their destroyed homes, which will have a negative impact on the electoral process if it is conducted in the midst of those circumstances," he added.
    He called on the coalition of forces, the federal government to hold elections after the disappearance of the previous excuses by about six months

Current date/time is Mon 16 Sep 2024, 1:53 pm