Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Increased demand by citizens to travel by road through passenger buses and delegations to Amman

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Increased demand by citizens to travel by road through passenger buses and delegations to Amman Empty Increased demand by citizens to travel by road through passenger buses and delegations to Amman

Post by Rocky Wed 03 Jan 2018, 9:20 am

Increased demand by citizens to travel by road through passenger buses and delegations to Amman
    January 03 2018 05:48 PM
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]Ministry of Transport[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Baghdad Post
    [rtl]

Iraq news

The General Company for Transport of Passengers and Delegations (one of the Ministry of Transport formations) announced that there is an increasing demand by the citizens to travel by road through passenger buses and delegations to Amman as a result of the services and facilities provided by the company, in addition to the travel visa granted to travelers. Of citizens and tourist groups. 

The Director of the International Transport Section of the General Company for passenger transport and delegations, Israa Sabah, said in a statement that "the landline with Jordan returned more effectively after an interruption of more than three years as a result of the security situation experienced by the country," pointing out that the launch date will be every day Thursdays a week, and the return will be on Sunday, to transport passengers between the two countries at specific time intervals via modern buses and air-conditioned vip with GMC private cars.

Sabah added that "there is great support from the ministry and the company to provide all necessary facilities and overcome obstacles and obstacles that stand in front of that international line with Jordan, as well as expansion of the company's services with the rest of the neighboring countries through a plan of action includes an integrated approach carries the vision of international transport with a broader and more comprehensive" .

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 1:13 pm