Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Washington plans to amend Iran's nuclear deal soon

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Washington plans to amend Iran's nuclear deal soon Empty Washington plans to amend Iran's nuclear deal soon

Post by Rocky Sat Jan 06, 2018 6:20 am

Washington plans to amend Iran's nuclear deal soon
    Washington plans to amend Iran's nuclear deal soon Irq_1535640537_1515220892
    US Secretary of State Rex Tillerson confirmed that a special US law to amend the terms of the nuclear deal with Iran could be adopted next week.
    "US President Donald Trump has announced that he will either amend or cancel the terms of the nuclear agreement with Iran," Tillerson told the Associated Press news agency.
    Trump said earlier that he would work with Congress to correct what he saw as "serious shortcomings" that broke the July 14, 2015 agreement between permanent members of the UN Security Council and Germany with Tehran over its nuclear program.
    Trump said that "if Washington fails to improve the terms of the deal, it will withdraw from the agreement."
    The US State Department does not believe that the cancellation of the agreement is in the interest of its own country, but would prefer to include in the agreement new conditions through a special national law, what Tehran considers a breach of the agreement.
    As for the new sanctions Washington intends to impose on Iran, Tillerson said, "These sanctions are not directly related to the nuclear agreement."
    "New sanctions will be a response to Tehran's development of ballistic missiles and Iran's destabilizing actions across the region," he said. Finished

http://aynaliraqnews.com/index.php?aa=news&id22=89990

Current date/time is Tue May 07, 2024 8:27 pm