Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

State of law: America began to prepare the ground to manipulate the election results

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

State of law: America began to prepare the ground to manipulate the election results Empty State of law: America began to prepare the ground to manipulate the election results

Post by Rocky Fri 19 Jan 2018, 2:52 am

State of law: America began to prepare the ground to manipulate the election results

10:40 - 19/01/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / follow-up ...
    The deputy of the coalition of state law Awatif blessing, Friday, the attempts of the US Embassy to "intervene" in the Iraqi parliamentary elections scheduled for 12 May next by sending six US advisers to the "excuse" assistance to the Commission, accusing it to start pave the ground for "Manipulating" the results according to their interests.
    "The smell of American interventions in the elections began to fade from now through the statement issued by the US Embassy, ​​which began to pave the ground to manipulate the results in accordance with the policies and interests," said Nima in a statement, "She said that" the claim that it will send Six advisers to help the Electoral Commission is only an introduction to the intervention and manipulation of the results. "
    She added that "the Iraqi people today is concerned even against the United Nations teams, how is the case if America intervened directly in the work of the Electoral Commission?", Indicating that "allowing these advisers to intervene will make the elections questionable legitimacy and integrity."
    "If the Iraqi government is serious about preserving the integrity of the elections, it must declare its explicit rejection of any outside interference in the work of the Commission."

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 8:03 am