Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Maliki: Iraq is subjected to a fierce attack and postponement of the elections will bring us a serio

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Maliki: Iraq is subjected to a fierce attack and postponement of the elections will bring us a serio Empty Maliki: Iraq is subjected to a fierce attack and postponement of the elections will bring us a serio

Post by Rocky Sat 20 Jan 2018, 3:23 am

Maliki: Iraq is subjected to a fierce attack and postponement of the elections will bring us a serious crisis

11:56 - 20/01/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    Deputy President of the Republic Nuri al-Maliki on Saturday that the postponement of the parliamentary elections scheduled for next May will enter the country in a serious crisis, pointing out that Iraq is subjected to a fierce attack in the midst of what is going through the countries of the region.
    Maliki said in a speech during the first conference held under the title "The role of women in the political process and the development of society," and his follower / information, "that Iraq is subjected to a fierce attack and major political challenges in the midst of what is going through the countries of the region, whether terrorism or foreign interventions" , Calling for the need to "take the role of women and the sense of responsibility entrusted to them."
    Maliki said that "postponement of the elections will enter the country in a serious constitutional crisis," stressing the need to "mobilize for the elections to the date and wide participation in them." Ending / 25

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 4:17 pm