Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary Integrity: 7 thousand cases of fraud in the properties of Najaf

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary Integrity: 7 thousand cases of fraud in the properties of Najaf Empty Parliamentary Integrity: 7 thousand cases of fraud in the properties of Najaf

Post by Rocky Sun 21 Jan 2018, 2:25 am

[size=30]Parliamentary Integrity: 7 thousand cases of fraud in the properties of Najaf[/size]
    21/01/2018 10:34 | Number of readings:
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl]Trend Press / Baghdad[/rtl]

[rtl]MP of the Parliamentary Integrity Committee, flowers Turaihi, on Sunday, "its intention to disclose the names of those involved in the falsification of property records Najaf in the coming days, pointing to" the existence of 7 thousand cases of fraud in the properties of the province . "[/rtl]

[rtl]"The volume of fraud in the real estate records departments in Najaf is large and we have a file and a complete report," Turaihi said in a statement obtained by Trend magazine.[/rtl]

[rtl]She added that "the next days will be announced names involved in fraud," noting that "only in the province of Najaf there are more than 7 thousand cases of fraud in real estate."[/rtl]

[rtl]"There are entire areas of fraud in the province," she said, adding, "This is why I will uncover all frauds to show the truth to public opinion."[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 1:28 am