Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

BSA looking to cooperate with the Dutch Court of Audit

lonelyintexas
    lonelyintexas
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

BSA looking to cooperate with the Dutch Court of Audit Empty BSA looking to cooperate with the Dutch Court of Audit

Post by lonelyintexas Thu 31 Oct 2013, 3:56 pm

BSA looking to cooperate with the Dutch Court of Audit

10/31/2013 12:00 AM

Discuss the evidence calendar performance

BAGHDAD - morning

search of Supreme Audit Manual calendar performance with the Dutch delegation in charge of preparing the guide, in addition to ways of joint cooperation between the two sides.

statement said the bureau received «morning» copy of it, that «Court Chief Abdul Basit Turki discussed during a meeting in his office in Baghdad yesterday, President of the Court of Audit Dutch Saskia Steplink and her entourage report of the peer review of the process of evaluating the performance of the Board, in addition to ways of cooperation », adding that« the evidence Calendar has been issued by the Court of Audit Dutch ».

statement noted «provide a copy of the guide to the Presidency of the Council of Representatives, who stressed the need for continued communication between the two devices to exchange experiences and ».

statement pointed out that «there is a memorandum of understanding signed by the two devices were under complete calendar peer review, in addition to the continuation of the completion of tasks cooperation in areas other supervisory, especially in the field of auditing extractive industry.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

I wonder if this is an audit for and requirement for accention into the WTO.
    Thanks
    LIT

Current date/time is Wed 01 May 2024, 11:47 pm