Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Allaibi: Kuwait conference is a qualitative leap for the opening of Iraq to countries and interna

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Allaibi: Kuwait conference is a qualitative leap for the opening of Iraq to countries and interna Empty Al-Allaibi: Kuwait conference is a qualitative leap for the opening of Iraq to countries and interna

Post by Rocky Tue 23 Jan 2018, 2:51 am

Al-Allaibi: Kuwait conference is a qualitative leap for the opening of Iraq to countries and international companies

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Oil Minister Jabbar al-Luaibi said on Tuesday that the Kuwait International Conference for the Reconstruction of Iraq, to ​​be hosted by Kuwait in mid-February, represents a quantum leap for the opening of Iraq to international countries and companies and its advancement through the Kuwait Gate. 
    Al-Luaibi said in a statement to Kuwait News Agency (KUNA) on the sidelines of his meeting with the Kuwaiti media delegation, which is visiting Baghdad, and was briefed by the "Economy News", that the importance of the conference is to bring investment and capital for the reconstruction of the country.
    He added that the conference will include investment in various sectors, especially that Iraq is on the way to large and large projects and needs the appropriate infrastructure for this and expressed optimism about the success of the conference to be held in Kuwait.
    He pointed out that the reconstruction of the country is not only open the doors of investment to companies with the ability and long experience in the areas and paths of reconstruction.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 11:00 pm