Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Former CIA official: Trump's threats have "upset" North Korea

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Former CIA official: Trump's threats have "upset" North Korea Empty Former CIA official: Trump's threats have "upset" North Korea

Post by Rocky Tue 30 Jan 2018, 3:28 am

Former CIA official: Trump's threats have "upset" North Korea
    Former CIA official: Trump's threats have "upset" North Korea Irq_1931077415_1517296396
    A former CIA official, North Korea and its southern neighbor, have recently been "scared" of threats by US President Donald Trump to "completely destroy" them.
    The former director of the Central Asia East and Pacific Mission of the Central Intelligence Agency, Jung Pak, said on Monday that Pyongyang's willingness to hold talks with Seoul over its participation in the Winter Olympic Games partly depends on Trump's tough comments.
    She noted that North Korea was alarmed, or at least took the Trump administration's threats about military strikes very seriously enough, making it seek some kind of communication.
    She explained that this communication is cost-free, it is just the emergence, expressing the belief that there is an indication of weakness, indicates that the North Koreans feel what may be provided by the Trump administration.
    Earlier, the US president said the United States might have no choice but to "completely destroy North Korea" because of its nuclear programs and ballistic missiles.

http://aynaliraqnews.com/index.php?aa=news&id22=91693
    sassy
    sassy
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Former CIA official: Trump's threats have "upset" North Korea Empty Re: Former CIA official: Trump's threats have "upset" North Korea

Post by sassy Tue 30 Jan 2018, 5:43 am

Maybe the guy will be quiet now that we have a President that's not a coward!  yes

Current date/time is Tue 07 May 2024, 9:44 pm