Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

11 countries agree to fund the Palestinian aid fund

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

11 countries agree to fund the Palestinian aid fund Empty 11 countries agree to fund the Palestinian aid fund

Post by Rocky Wed 31 Jan 2018, 2:35 am

11 countries agree to fund the Palestinian aid fund

10:43 - 31/01/2018

11 countries agree to fund the Palestinian aid fund 20161220_081151
    Information / Baghdad ...
    The United Nations Relief and Works Agency for Palestine Refugees in the Near East (UNRWA) announced on Wednesday that 11 countries had agreed to submit their annual contributions to help fill a major deficit in the fund after the United States decided to cut its funding to the Organization.
    "The decision of the administration of President Donald Trump seems to be linked to a vote in the United Nations by refusing Washington's recognition of Jerusalem as the capital of Israel," Sky News was quoted by Sky News as saying.
    "Seven countries - Switzerland, Finland, Denmark, Sweden, Norway, Germany and Russia - have already transferred money early on time, while four other countries - Belgium, Kuwait, the Netherlands and Ireland - have pledged to transfer funds soon," he said. .
    Cranebol appealed for $ 800 million in aid to Palestinian refugees in Syria, Lebanon, Jordan and the Palestinian territories this year.
    The 120 countries in the world have challenged the decision to recognize Jerusalem as the capital of the Zionist entity when it voted for a resolution of the General Assembly of the United Nations calls on the United States to cancel its recognition of Jerusalem as the capital of Israel. Ending / 25 z

Current date/time is Wed 01 May 2024, 8:14 pm