Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

In the document .. Parliamentary finance is to continue to withhold salaries of employees and retire

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

In the document .. Parliamentary finance is to continue to withhold salaries of employees and retire Empty In the document .. Parliamentary finance is to continue to withhold salaries of employees and retire

Post by Rocky Fri 02 Feb 2018, 3:12 am

In the document .. Parliamentary finance is to continue to withhold salaries of employees and retirees "illegal" and demands that it be stopped immediately

19:57 - 01/02/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Special ...
    On Thursday, the Parliamentary Finance Committee returned the salaries of employees and retirees as "illegal", calling on the Ministry of Finance to stop the deduction immediately and return the salaries of employees in the last two years.
    "The deductions were made by 3.8 of the salaries of employees and retirees according to the budget law 2017 and go to the popular crowd and support the displaced and other things," said the vice-chairman of the Finance Committee Faleh al-Sari in a document issued by the committee.
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    "The continuation of the deduction of 3'8 of the salaries of employees in 2018 is illegal and not based on constitutional or legal legitimacy and contrary to the administration of the law of the general budget."
    Al-Sari called on the Ministry of Finance to "stop the cut-off and return the staff and retirees as soon as possible."

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 7:44 pm