Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Pentagon: US diplomats will decide the fate of the settlement in Syria during the Geneva negotiation

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Pentagon: US diplomats will decide the fate of the settlement in Syria during the Geneva negotiation Empty Pentagon: US diplomats will decide the fate of the settlement in Syria during the Geneva negotiation

Post by Rocky Fri 09 Feb 2018, 3:49 am

Pentagon: US diplomats will decide the fate of the settlement in Syria during the Geneva negotiations
    Pentagon: US diplomats will decide the fate of the settlement in Syria during the Geneva negotiation Irq_726426678_1518122097
    Pentagon spokeswoman Dana White said US diplomats would decide the fate of the Syrian settlement in the Geneva negotiations.
    "The United States is determined to speak from the position of force in the Geneva negotiations on Syria," White said in a briefing on Thursday. "Our goal is to ensure that Plumasione can speak from the force's position regarding the Geneva process."
    "It is our diplomats who will ultimately decide what happens in Syria," White said.
    The US official pointed out that Washington will continue to support the "Syrian Democratic Forces" in the fight against "Da'ash," but did not clarify the nature of the linkage between the US military operations against "Daash" in Syria and its assistance to the "Syrian Democratic Forces" on the one hand, and the Geneva process to negotiate between The Syrian government and the United Nations-sponsored opposition.

http://aynaliraqnews.com/index.php?aa=news&id22=92367

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 1:17 pm