Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iran: Our forces participate in military operations in Iraq and Syria at the request of their govern

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iran: Our forces participate in military operations in Iraq and Syria at the request of their govern Empty Iran: Our forces participate in military operations in Iraq and Syria at the request of their govern

Post by Rocky Sat 10 Feb 2018, 2:07 am

Iran: Our forces participate in military operations in Iraq and Syria at the request of their governments

21:50 - 09/02/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / follow up
    Iranian Majlis Speaker Ali Larijani said Iranian forces were participating in combat operations in Syria and Iraq at the request of their respective governments.
    Speaking at a ceremony in the town of Zrin Shahr in Isfahan province in honor of the martyrs of the holy shrines, Larijani said US hostility toward Iran was continuing. He accused US President Donald Trump of providing Iran's enemies with various possibilities to stir up differences and turmoil inside the country.
    Larijani warned that the "enemies" in particular to strengthen "bankrupt groups" to destabilize Iran, but all these attempts failed in previous years because "the Islamic Republic has maintained its power despite the existence of regional crises."
    He pointed out that his country's adherence to the missile issue is aimed only at self-defense, saying: "The enemies want to deprive Iran of missiles to be able to attack."
    Larijani stressed that the demands made by Iran to refrain from its missile arsenal mean that they are monitoring Iran's security and seeking to target it, stressing that missile production technology will not come out of the hands of the Iranian people and has become sophisticated.
    Larijani said Iranian forces were involved in combat operations in Syria and Iraq at the official request of their respective governments, but some "either are unaware or unaware of the issue or are not responding." End 25 n

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 11:26 am