Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Bloody clashes between Palestinians and Israelis

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Bloody clashes between Palestinians and Israelis Empty Bloody clashes between Palestinians and Israelis

Post by Rocky Sat Feb 17, 2018 4:59 am

Bloody clashes between Palestinians and Israelis

19:25 - 16/02/2018

Bloody clashes between Palestinians and Israelis %D8%A7%D8%B9%D8%AA%D8%AF%D8%A7%D8%A1-%D8%A7%D8%B3%D8%B1%D8%A7%D8%A6%D9%8A%D9%84-%D9%81%D9%84%D8%B3%D8%B7%D9%8A%D9%86%D9%8A-696x435
    Information / follow-up ...
    The Israeli army fired at Palestinian civilians on Friday during peaceful marches in several villages northwest of Ramallah.
    Four young men were wounded by Israeli gunfire during a march after Friday prayers in the lands of Mazra'a al-Gharbiya, which were confiscated in favor of the settlements.
    The soldiers fired live bullets and rubber-coated metal bullets, sound bombs, poison gas and tear gas at the Palestinians during the march.
    Israeli forces also attacked Palestinians at the northern entrance to Al-Bireh.
    In the village of Deir Nizam, northwest of the city, violent confrontations broke out between the residents of the village and the Israeli forces. The soldiers took over the houses of the Palestinians and deliberately fired poison gas bombs inside them, resulting in dozens of suffocation due to inhalation of large quantities of poisonous gas.
    In the nearby village of Nabi Saleh, violent clashes broke out between the Palestinian boys and the Israeli soldiers. A number of citizens were injured as a result of inhaling gas bombs as the soldiers stormed the village after Friday prayers.
    In the village of Budrus, west of Ramallah, two Palestinian youths were shot by rubber-coated metal bullets during the Israeli army's crackdown on a peaceful demonstration that started towards the annexation wall and an IDF force chased a number of youths in the village but failed to arrest them. Finished 25 k

Current date/time is Fri May 17, 2024 8:34 am