Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Industry prepares state departments with different products

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Industry prepares state departments with different products Empty Industry prepares state departments with different products

Post by Rocky Tue 20 Feb 2018, 2:19 am

[size=30]Industry prepares state departments with different products[/size]
    20/02/2018 11:08 | Number of readings: 1
    font size: [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.] [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl]Trend Press / Baghdad[/rtl]

[rtl]The General Company for Industries for Steel Industries, one of the companies of the Ministry of Industry and Minerals announced its contracts   signed to equip a number of state departments with its various products.[/rtl]

[rtl]The director general of the company, Jalal Abbas, said in a statement to the Information and Public Relations Center in the ministry received "Trend Press" on a copy today, the direction of Press "The company has entered into a contract with the Reconstruction Fund of the areas affected by terrorism to equip the Directorate of Electricity Salahaddin province pillars of transmission of electricity grid for the purpose of Maintenance of the electrical network of all the districts of the province mentioned and concluded another contract for the processing of the Faw Engineering Company (1300) meters / length of his head on the road to Tikrit -   Science.[/rtl]

[rtl]It is worth mentioning that the company has already contracted with the Iraqi General Company for Cement to equip the cement factory with concrete castings with accuracy and durability, including castings of litter and kopelin, and the nozzles of the furnaces and the mullet of clay slurry through the special steel foundry that continues to support and processing cement plants with all their needs of steel balls grinding of clinker To the furnace linings and fuses and a lot of spare parts with the specifications of high precision and durability and hardness, on demand and at reasonable prices.[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Sat 05 Oct 2024, 3:57 pm