Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Washington is considering imposing new sanctions on Moscow

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Washington is considering imposing new sanctions on Moscow Empty Washington is considering imposing new sanctions on Moscow

Post by Rocky Thu 22 Feb 2018, 2:32 am

[size=30]Washington is considering imposing new sanctions on Moscow[/size]
    22/02/2018 11:21 | Number of readings: 1
    font size:  Washington is considering imposing new sanctions on Moscow Font_decrease  Washington is considering imposing new sanctions on Moscow Font_enlarge
     Washington is considering imposing new sanctions on Moscow Thumbnail.php?file=download_333075326
    [rtl]Trend Press / Agencies[/rtl]

[rtl]WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The administration of President Donald Trump is considering imposing new sanctions on Russia in response to its intervention in the US election and a devastating cyber attack last year, US officials said..[/rtl]

[rtl]In a statement to a group of journalists on Wednesday, the United States formed a team to counter any possible intervention in mid-term elections in 2018, and work is under way to impose sanctions in response to Russia's intervention in the 2016 vote.[/rtl]

[rtl]They did not give details of when the Department would take a decision or the procedures under consideration.[/rtl]

[rtl]The officials said it was already decided to impose sanctions on two Russian entities mentioned in a 37-page indictment announced by Special Adviser Robert Mueller last week on Russian intervention in the US presidential election in 2016.[/rtl]

[rtl]They added that there was also a review of other measures that could be taken in response to Russian intervention, and said they were also considering the possibility of intervention in the midterm elections scheduled for November.[/rtl]

[rtl]The White House said last week that the Russian attack by the Russian army in June 2017 caused billions of dollars in damage to Europe, Asia and the Americas.[/rtl]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 8:52 am