Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A newspaper in London: parties in the National Alliance seeks to embarrass Abadi before the election

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A newspaper in London: parties in the National Alliance seeks to embarrass Abadi before the election Empty A newspaper in London: parties in the National Alliance seeks to embarrass Abadi before the election

Post by Rocky Tue 27 Feb 2018, 1:13 am

[ltr]A newspaper in London: parties in the National Alliance seeks to embarrass Abadi before the elections[/ltr]
    [ltr]Political[/ltr]
     Since 2018-02-27 at 09:10 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad Mawazine News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Al-Hayat newspaper reported on Tuesday a political movement led by deputies from the National Alliance to raise the issue of the presence of US forces in Iraq before the parliament, in a move embarrassing Prime Minister Haider Abadi before the elections.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The newspaper quoted a parliamentary source as saying that "the deputies of the National Alliance are preparing to raise the issue of the presence of US troops in the country in front of parliament within days," revealing that "they will demand the government to clarify the number and the functions of US forces deployed in Iraq after the end of fighting against Dahesh."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The source added that "the deputies of the coalition of the rule of law and the Supreme Council and Asaib Ahl al-Haq and factions in the popular crowd, demanding the exit of US forces, and seek to obtain clarifications from Abbadi whether there are agreements signed by the government in this regard."[/ltr]

[ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/ltr]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 5:27 am