Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: America plans to end the rapprochement between Iraq, Iran and Syria

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: America plans to end the rapprochement between Iraq, Iran and Syria Empty Deputy: America plans to end the rapprochement between Iraq, Iran and Syria

Post by Rocky Tue 13 Mar 2018, 2:43 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Deputy: America plans to end the rapprochement between Iraq, Iran and Syria
    In [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  March 13, 2018Comments on vice: America plans to end the rapprochement between Iraq, Iran and Syria closed 2 visits

BAGHDAD (Reuters) - US National Alliance MP Rasul Radhi on Tuesday unveiled a US plan to end the rapprochement between Iraq, Syria and Iran, saying the Americans needed to negotiate without any use of force.
    "The American side is planning to stay in Iraq to end the rapprochement between Iraq, Syria and Iran," Radi said in a statement to SNG news media. "The concentration of US troops near the Syrian border comes in order to implement the colonial schemes in Mentioned countries ".
    "The government has announced its intention to set a timetable for removing the Americans from Iraq," he said, adding that "taking these forces out of the country needs negotiations with the American side, as happened during their exit from Iraq in 2011."
    Radhi warned of "the use of force and the convulsive statements, to get foreign troops out of Iraq," stressing the need for calm and the adoption of deliberate policies away from the emotion that may enter the country in new crises.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 7:59 pm