Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Newspaper: Iran competes with America in Iraq and Syria and its crisis is more dangerous than North

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Newspaper: Iran competes with America in Iraq and Syria and its crisis is more dangerous than North  Empty Newspaper: Iran competes with America in Iraq and Syria and its crisis is more dangerous than North

Post by Rocky Sat 28 Apr 2018, 3:09 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Newspaper: Iran competes with America in Iraq and Syria and its crisis is more dangerous than North Korea

An article entitled "It's Iran, not North Korea, that should be of concern," was published by the Independent's "A" newspaper on Saturday.
    According to Cooper, the failure to sign a peace agreement has not ignited any inter-Korean war in 65 years.
    In the latter, we are talking about a peace agreement that will replace the Panmunjom truce agreement in 1953, where the failure to sign a peace agreement did not ignite any inter-Korean war in 65 years, despite a few sporadic clashes.
    Iran, which is competing with the United States for influence in the fierce war in Syria and the one that has been in Iraq and has now weakened, the war can easily break out.
    He adds that Iran will resort to the restoration of part or all of its nuclear program, which stopped him in the 2015 agreement, if found themselves no longer benefit from the agreement.
    Cobran says Trump wants a tougher deal with Iran, but his indiscriminate actions have reduced the diplomatic and economic impact he will need to achieve such a deal.
    He adds that Iranian leaders may respond cautiously to the escalation of Trump in an attempt to isolate the United States, and dragged it into a crisis that may weaken the Americans more than the Iranians.
    The lack of diplomatic options could prompt the White House to consider military action against Iran as an increasingly attractive option.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 5:35 am